When I was ten years old, my mother appointed me to be her junior editor. I didn’t particularly like my job, but God had a plan.
After I turned 40, I did something I never thought I’d do. I started writing.
A few years later, someone asked me to teach Writing with Heart at a conference.
FAVORITE TEACHING TOPICS
- Inspirational First Person Article Writing
- My Experiences in Writing for Guideposts
- Devotional Writing–How Not to Write a Devotional
- Put Your Heart on Paper
- I Won! I Won! The Guideposts Writers’ Contest–Here’s How
- What is Takeaway, Anyway?
- Write Real, Not Like a Barbie Doll
- Revealing Your Fears, Faults, and Failures
- Dear Diary, I Can’t Tell Anyone But…
- The “Me Too” Element–Connecting With Your Reader
A FEW PAST TEACHING LOCATIONS
High School Group at American Heritage Academy, Canton, GA
Christian Writers’ Conference, Dunwoody, GA
American Christian Fiction Writers, Buford, GA
North Texas Christian Writers’ Conference, Dallas, TX
East Metro Atlanta Christian Writers, Covington, GA
Quad Cities Christian Writers’ Conference, Quad Cities, IA
North GA Christian Writers’ Conference, Gainesville, GA